TTA Episode 067 TTA Episode 067

song plz

could someone tell me the name of the song for when number 4 is introducing himself? but other than that i like this review. and i remember at the first episode you said this was based on real life friends from the internet, dose that mean the cat-girl crush part is true? ;D

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

just to say first, yes i am a noob. thank you for putting this video up. it really helped me. ill know who to thank if i ever do make a good flash. but you left things out like how do you switch from one movie clip to another. and adding a rewind button would be great since i sometimes missed instructions. but other than that this was helpful. thx.

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

um...help...

um could somone pleaze tell me how to get the animation to work cause when i press play its only the one frame of the sprite moving.

Together We Ride Together We Ride

ok, i really loved this theme in smash bros. and i like the way you blended the instruments together to give a new output on it while still keeping faithful to the original. at times i kinda cringed from parts that i like being kinda replaced with a different instrument that i personally didn't think was as good, like the piano parts being replaced with that sinth piano, i think the instrument was? well, that's just a personal nit pick. overall, its really enjoyable. good job.

Super Mario 3D Kirb Super Mario 3D Kirb